Sunday, December 16, 2012

Reviving my blog - I hope!

I'm hoping to get back into blogging a couple times a week. I stopped blogging to focus on my children and a couple challenging relationships. In October of 2010 I went through a dark time where I felt I was lost in the wilderness. Yet I found a shelter figuratively and literally the 4 months the children and I were in a domestic violence shelter. It was the most edifying place and organization I've ever been involved with! The previous 8 posts I just uploaded came from my journal during that time frame...I would love it if you had time to go back and check some of my previous posts. If you're pressed for time ones to definitely check out now are these:

The original purpose of this blog
A celtic traditional on storms
If you like poems, here's one to read
On entering the shelter
From the Valley of Vision, Thoughts on a classic prayer

(I hope you come back to read the others later! There are only 29 posts total!!!)

My goals for getting back into blogging are to chronicle my thoughts on relationships from many different angles and situations: whether friendships, informal counseling, professional counseling and even including thoughts on spiritual responsibilities laypeople and church leaders have to other Christians and non Christians! I would love to hear everyone's thoughts, experiences, questions and so on. I may be able to incorporate some of them in my writing! I hope this can be a place for support, discussion and learning for all of us as we journey through life. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment