Wednesday, December 19, 2012

My favorite blog...

My post for today is to point you to my favorite blog / organization on the planet! It's run by a former pastor of mine who I highly respect. He has helped me through my struggles the past few years. This blog post is written by my favorite author, Ed Welch. He writes a lot on fear and shame,  two subjects that have dominated my life. I just finished Ed's class on Helping Relationships. It was an amazing class!

Check them out. You won't be sorry! I was blessed to go to their yearly conference in October. I will periodically post things I learned from them. Here's the link....

http://www.ccef.org/blog/all-used

Regrettably I don't have time to write about all the thoughts this post  prompted....maybe sometime. You're welcome to share your thoughts with me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment