Monday, April 5, 2010

Busy! Quick Entry....

So, I've written a lot of things in my journal but haven't had time to post them yet. I will back date them when I do just in case you wonder when I originally wrote them :)

In the meantime I will post this poem I wrote on the 23rd - as I was continuing to contemplate my post from March 20th. Here it is....

Power - March 23rd, 2010


What events that lie behind us do not last
Their power has diminished
For the past has passed

What events that lie before us are not yet sure
Their existence is fragile
Only what occurs is of the future

Power lies in this current day
As each moment presents a choice
Crying out in a loud voice
Desperate to steal your life away.

Cling to the cross for your power
Truth breaks the chains that strip you bare
Freedom can be found in your dark hour
When on your knees you fall in prayer.

by PumpkinsMomma

No comments:

Post a Comment